Making a difference to our communities
Engaging our services makes a real difference to the communities we live in
It’s that time of year to say a HUGE thank you to our clients for choosing to use our payroll, HR and DBS services.
Our team of professionals always strive to deliver an outstanding service, but we’re also proud of the wider benefits that we offer. As a not-for-profit organisation, we generate important, unrestricted income for the charity Voluntary Norfolk.
By engaging our services, you are supporting the work Voluntary Norfolk can offer within the community through a wide range of initiatives and services.
The following figures are from the 2022/23 annual report:
- Better Together – Life Connectors spent 5,696 hours helping those struggling with social isolation
- SOS Bus – helped over 2,475 people on nights out in Norwich, saving an estimated £123,000 for the ambulance service
- Momentum – 35 organisations have been part of the Youth Network and associated training sessions
- Young Carers Matter – the team supported 1,441 people including the young carers themselves
- Carers Matter – 574 adult carers were supported by the community support team
- Freshly Greated – 86,000 from the most deprived areas around Great Yarmouth attended events
- Employment and Skills Services – supported 45% of clients back into work
- Community Response Service – 212 clients have been assisted by volunteers providing over 3,400 hours of support
- East Coast Community Healthcare – 37 active volunteers have provided 830 hours of support to help improve patient experiences
- James Paget Hospital – volunteers have made over 1,200 welfare check calls to patients being discharged
- ERS Patient Transport – 43 active volunteer drivers completed 11867 journeys helping people travel to non-emergency appointments
- NCH&C – 6317 hours of volunteer support was undertaken in hospital settings across 53 different roles
- As part of the Empowering Communities partnership, 390 people have attended VCSE good practice and networking events, 49,600 users have visited the volunteering portal Get InVOLved Norfolk, 60 volunteers have completed the Volunteer Passport training,
Thank you for your choosing CBR Business Solutions
We know that deciding who to trust with outsourcing your services is a big one and we want to say a HUGE thank you for choosing us!
As you can see, the benefits are not just in the professional services you receive, but have a wider impact upon the communities we live in.
We would love to take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful festive break and we look forward to working with you throughout 2024.
Nigel, Steve, Liz, Will, Nicola, Kate and Emma
The CBR Business Solutions Team