Chances Project Lead
|Organisation||Norfolk Citizens Advice|
|Location||Norfolk (covering Breckland and North Norfolk districts)|
|Website||Visit organisation website|
|Contract type||This is a Fixed Term Contract until 30th September 2023|
|Hours||22 hours per week|
|Date posted||14 September 2021|
|Closing date||6 October 2021|
We have a vacancy for a Project Lead to run our Chances Project. This is a county-wide employability project that offers 1-to-1 coaching from local Advocates who support people to move into or closer to work. Chances is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF), and can support anyone in Norfolk who is 18+, unemployed, and has a right to live and work in the UK.
The role is to oversee the Citizens Advice teams of Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau (NCAB) and Citizens Advice Diss & Thetford (CADAT) on the Chances project. The main tasks are:
- Manage 5 Chances Advocates over two Citizens Advice teams
- To champion the work of Chances to other local organisations in the VCSE sector
- To assess and allocate referrals
- To produce qualitative and quantitative reports to Norfolk County Council
- To ensure targets are met in line with the agreed project profile
Proficiency in IT skills, use of Office 365 packages and managing a busy service are essential qualities for this role.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
How to apply
The deadline for applications is close of business Wednesday 6th October 2021.
Interviews will be held on 14th October 2021.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.