Carers Voice & Co-Production Facilitator
|Organisation||Carers Voice Norfolk & Waveney|
|Location||Voluntary Norfolk, St Clements House Colegate, 2-16 Colegate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1BQ.|
|Website||Visit organisation website|
|Contract type||Fixed Term. Post is offered until 30th September 2020 with possible extension|
|Salary||£19,500 to £24,400 (depending on experience) 37 hours, pro rata|
|Hours||Part time - 30 hours per week|
|Date posted||10 July 2019|
|Closing date||12 August 2019|
|Contact name||Sharon Brooks on 07506 768405 or Kevin Vaughan on 01603 883812|
We are looking for a Facilitator to join our team.
Are you a great communicator, with first-class organisational skills, and experience of coordinating events and meetings?
The role involves supporting a network of unpaid carers in Norfolk & Waveney. You will be helping carers to have a say on issues that matter to them, strengthening the ‘Carers Voice’. You will play a key role in outreach, engagement and advocacy, to ensure that Carers’ Voices are heard and to then enact change at a strategic level in the county.
Carers Voice Norfolk & Waveney is a partner within the Carers Matter Norfolk service – the funded county-wide support service for unpaid carers.
- Building networks between local services and carers
- Co-produce strategies with carers on issues that matter to them
- Leading on communication for Carers Voice Norfolk & Waveney
- Organise, facilitate, build and grow ‘Carer Locality Network’ meetings
- Minute taking at the Carers Voice County Strategic Partnership meeting
- Support and grow Norfolk’s Carer Peer Support Groups
- Capture and publicise Carers Stories to raise awareness of issues faced by carers
- Develop ways to involve carers at all levels within Carers Matter Norfolk and to engage carers with activities happening in the wider health and social care sector.
How to apply
Closing date: 12 Aug 2019 12 noon
Interview date: Thursday 22nd August 2019 (subject to confirmation)
To apply download an application pack below. Please note that we will only consider applicants whose personal statement addresses how they meet the essential criteria for the role.
For further information about these posts please contact Sharon Brooks, Chief Officer, on 07506 768405 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Vaughan, CMN & BTN Service Manager on 01603 883812 or at email@example.com