Better Together Norfolk – Life Connector
|Location||St. Clements House, 2-16 Colegate, Norwich NR3 1BQ|
|Website||Visit organisation website|
|Contract type||Fixed Term to 31st March 2023|
|Salary||£23,838 per annum|
|Date posted||5 May 2022|
|Closing date||27 May 2022|
|Contact name||David Crinson|
About the role
At Better Together Norfolk you will be responsible for helping clients that suffer from social Isolation and Loneliness by working to re-integrate them with the community and tackling the causes of isolation and loneliness.
Issues around social isolation and loneliness have a tremendous negative impact on people’s lives and have been shown to not only impact on wellbeing but also physical and mental health. At Better Together Norfolk we work to reconnect people with the community and local services to build their capacity allowing them to socialise and network along with greater resilience to be able to handle the issues that everyday life presents.
Working closely with clients you will understand their support needs, build a support plan and with hand holding support work with your clients to reintegrate them into the community.
About you and your skills, what you will bring to the role:
- You’ll be passionate about helping people to improve and enrich their lives and have experience of delivering high quality support focused on the needs of individuals.
- You’ll possess the ability to communicate clearly and sensitively when talking to people.
- You will be resourceful and have great problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and act accordingly to situations.
- You will be exceptional at building strong working relationships with team members and across a wide range of professionals and stakeholders.
- You’ll have a non-judgemental attitude regardless of a person’s needs and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging situations.
How to apply
Please download an application form below.
For further information about this post please contact David Crinson on 07917490223 or firstname.lastname@example.org