Adviser – Phoenix Centre
|Organisation||Norfolk Citizens Advice|
|Location||3 days at the Phoenix Centre and 2 days in our Norwich office|
|Website||Visit organisation website|
|Contract type||Full time|
|Salary||£23,144 per annum|
|Hours||Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week|
|Date posted||13 November 2023|
|Closing date||4 December 2023|
Norfolk Citizens Advice is seeking a dedicated Adviser to join our team.
Do you want to make a positive impact on the community?
We invite talented individuals who share our visions and values to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
You will provide advice and guidance to people who need it face to face, via phone, email and webchat on a variety of issues faced by clients for example, relationships, housing, benefits etc.
By leading with empathy and respect you will support our clients in delivering high-quality advice. This is a rewarding opportunity to help others.
- Build rapport with clients via active listening, and asking engaging questions
- Deliver good client outcomes
- Follow AQS (Advice Quality Standards)
- Keeping systems up to date and accurate at all times
- Meeting any given targets
- Supporting volunteers in the office and online
- Dealing with referrals and Energy queries
- 3 days per week working at The Phoenix Centre in Norwich and 2 days working in our Norwich office
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and relate to a wide range of people
- Good telephone manner
Our benefits include:
- Annual Leave: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Pension: 4.5% contribution
We are a strong supporter of equality, diversity and inclusive practices.
How to apply
The closing date for applications will be the end of business on 4th December 2023. (We reserve the right to close this early should we need to)
Please APPLY HERE