|Organisation||Norfolk Citizens Advice|
|Location||Saffron Housing Trust, Norwich UK|
|Website||Visit organisation website|
|Salary||£23,144 per annum|
|Hours||Monday to Friday 37 hours per week|
|Date posted||16 November 2023|
|Closing date||7 December 2023|
Norfolk Citizens Advice is seeking a dedicated Adviser to join our team.
Do you thrive on making a difference in people’s lives?
We invite talented individuals who share our visions and values to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
Your role will involve offering advice and support through face-to-face interactions, phone calls, emails and webchat on a variety of issues faced by clients, such as housing, benefits, relationships etc.
Be a part of an organisation that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of those in need. You will support our clients in delivering high-quality advice. Your efforts will directly contribute to empowering individuals and communities.
- Provide tenant support and wellbeing solutions
- Provide clients with high-quality benefits advice by demonstrating excellent listening skills to accurately identify and address key issues
- Deliver good client outcomes
- Follow AQS (Advice Quality Standards)
- Keeping systems up to date and accurate at all times
- Meeting any given targets
- Supporting volunteers in their local office on occasion, full training will be provided
- Dealing with referrals
What we’re looking for:
- A genuine understanding and empathy for the challenges individuals may be facing
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Communication skills: whether it’s through face-to-face interactions, phone calls, emails, or web chat.
- Ability to build rapport and relate to a wide range of people
- Good telephone manner
Satisfactory clearance of a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) is required.
We are a strong supporter of equality, diversity and inclusive practices.
We offer a range of benefits including:
Annual Leave: 20 days plus bank holidays
Pension: 4.5% contribution
How to apply
The closing date for applications will be the end of business on Thursday 7th December 2023. (We reserve the right to close this early should we need to)
Please APPLY HERE